a little inspiration for the week.

Monday, February 27, 2012




1. I need to go buy a baguette and make myself a capresse sandwich. Oh the simple things in life  // 2. high bun, red lips, and some classic flares (2 down, 1 to go) // 3. Ain't it true--too true in fact. Such a simple yet complicated thing to remember // 4. I will make a fort, I will make a fort, I will (just need to add some twinkly lights) // 5. I always know when my soul is aching to write in my journal, when I find myself spending too much of my free time (and not so free time) shopping for notebooks #notebookfetish // 6. The Riessersee in Garmisch, Germany--now on our list, nuff said// 7. I'm aching for a new way to organize my surprisingly diverse collection of spices. This is my favorite so far, I might just try it // 8. I have maybe too many peter-pan collared shirts, now need to get myself some high waisted pantalones.


1 comment

  1. I love, love, love number 2. Super inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete

{don't be shy-- comment away}

Blogging tips