Sappy times, call for sappy measures.

Saturday, March 31, 2012



Last night was Tanner and I's first night away from each other since being married.

Now, yes, it was a tad sentimental.
(and okay, I missed him and all that jazz)

But I didn't know what to do with myself.
I had the whole apartment to my self.
The whole bed to my self.

I was a single, independent woman.

and of course I did what any girl would do...

had a pride and prejudice (4 hour long version--oh yeah) marathon.
ate all kinds of treats. In. Bed.
blasted show tunes--which naturally came with a bit of karaoke. 
slept with an infinity number of pillows, taking up the entire california king sized bed.

and drooled over Mr. Darcy 
(duh.)




and now that I find myself on Saturday night, doing the same thing.
except now, equipped with an oreo shake...

I think I'm ready for my man to come home.
So he can sit next to me, eating an oreo shake too---naturally. 

No comments

Post a Comment

{don't be shy-- comment away}

Blogging tips