celebrate.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013




We celebrated two years of marriage in July while we were in Northern California. 

TWO YEARS, people! 

July 1st, 2011 will always be one of the absolute best days of my life and because of that we like to partyyyy it up when it comes around. So, like any special day in our house we (or maybe just me -- Tanner's learning) love to make it a week long celebration. 

To kick it off, we headed to the one and only Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay. The views and the atmosphere were breathtaking.



And that sunset mixed with the ocean and those cliffs... no words, people. Good thing I happen to have a video right?! And those bagpipes playing in the background...unreal. 


The actual day of our anniversary fell on Monday. I think that should be illegal, or we should at least get free passes from the realities of Monday but we still partied hard and celebrated at the cutest italian restaurant in downtown Palo Alto. Perfect patio weather, perfect food, and perfect man. What could be better?



One word: BEYONCE. My husband loves me so much and is so secure with our relationship (and his manliness) that he was totally okay to share our anniversary with my woman-crush the Queen B herself and surprised me with tickets to her Mrs. Carter show in San Jose. Besides being a little too over stimulating for this nauseous mama to be, it was a blast and just the way to end our 2 year anniversary celebration.  


I love that man of mine. Here's to many many many more celebrations with you, my Tan man. 

No comments

Post a Comment

{don't be shy-- comment away}

Blogging tips