valentines day.

Friday, February 28, 2014



2.14.14


we hope you all had a lovely and happy valentines day. 

We loved our day of love in our house. I loved having two valentines this year and getting my favorite german pancake breakfast in bed with flowers, Henry loved getting his very first valentine + v-day present (thanks grandma! -- how did you know we loved stripes!), and Tanner and I celebrated our first Valentines Day with a baby in style: 
a lá P.F Changs take-out and redbox. 

It was perfect. Our kind of perfect. I'm kinda really in love with my life at this moment, I just want to capture it in a bottle so that I can relive it as many times as I want. Do you know that feeling? I hope so, cause boy is it a good one. 

No comments

Post a Comment

{don't be shy-- comment away}

Blogging tips